The 2023 Kia Telluride is a great SUV, but is it worth waiting for the 2024 model? Here are some things to consider:
- What’s new for 2024? Kia has not yet released any official details about the 2024 Telluride, but there are some rumors that it will get a few minor updates. These could include a new front fascia, updated headlights and taillights, and a revised interior. There is also speculation that Kia may offer a hybrid version of the Telluride for the first time.
- How much will it cost? The 2023 Telluride starts at $32,790. It’s possible that the 2024 model will be slightly more expensive, but it’s also possible that Kia will keep the price the same.
- How long will I have to wait? The 2023 Telluride is in high demand, so there is a waiting period of several months for some models. It’s possible that the 2024 model will be even more popular, so you may have to wait even longer if you want to buy one right away.
So, is it worth waiting for the 2024 Kia Telluride? If you’re looking for a few minor updates and a possible hybrid powertrain, then it might be worth it. However, if you’re not in a hurry and you’re happy with the 2023 model, then there’s no need to wait.
Here is a table that summarizes the pros and cons of waiting for the 2024 Kia Telluride:
|Possible new features, such as a hybrid powertrain||Longer wait time|
|Possible price increase||No guarantee of availability|
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to wait for the 2024 Kia Telluride is a personal one. Weigh the pros and cons carefully and decide what’s best for you.
Here are some additional factors to consider when making your decision:
- Your budget. If you’re on a tight budget, then you may not want to wait for the 2024 Telluride, as it’s possible that the price will increase.
- Your needs. If you need a new SUV right away, then you may not want to wait for the 2024 Telluride. However, if you can wait a few months, then you may be able to get a better deal or a more feature-rich model.
- Your preferences. If you’re not sure if you want the 2023 or 2024 Telluride, then it might be worth waiting to see what the new model has to offer. However, if you’re already sold on the 2023 Telluride, then there’s no need to wait.
image source: google.com